jeudi 17 septembre 2015
mardi 8 septembre 2015
The second part of the interview with Harald Kautz-Vella is now available. David from Galway in Ireland, has written to me. He is prepared to lead the recovery of the energy from the ley lines in Ireland. Please help him to do this for the world.
I have spoken with Veronica Keen about this and she is supportive, and will assist in this. I also support her work for healing centres in Ireland, which would enhance and add further value to the ley line work. I am a firm believer that this healing, especially deep healing at the spiritual, soul, emotional and mental levels, is necessary for the Irish people and other peoples, and would serve as a stepping stone towards achieving liberation, social / economic / legal justice based on respect (for all) and a more harmonious, tolerant and peaceful world. Something which is very much in demand in the world today, as one can see from the news.
Last week I contacted several experts in the field of ley lines and vortexes (intersections of ley lines where there is a high concentration of energy and power), and I asked for maps of these ley lines and vortexes. Some ley lines and vortexes have been identified in Ireland. There is no map of them all, only bits of info here and there, which was difficult to find on the Internet and collect. It took me several days to find this, and I have collected these and attached them to this email. I hope to gather further info in the coming weeks from our ley line experts.
Once we get enough people involved in one group we will establish a timetable to meet once a week in a place where a few ley lines meet, a vortex, and carry out the activities and work to bring healing, liberation and peace to the Irish people and nation. Over time we can expand this to 2 or 3 meetings a week, and set up other groups, so that there is continuous healing taking place on a weekly basis.
I was unable to contact you earlier this week, as my computer was attacked by a virus or hacker which cut off my Internet connection and network settings, and it could not be resolved by several technical experts. I have been told that other people, involved in this healing work and ley line work, suffered similar attacks to their computers in the past year. It may or not be malicious or criminal, but it is certainly suspicious that those people involved in this work have their computers attacked. Its the first time someone attacked my computer system, and I had a fairly good security system. I have had to acquire additional security software in the last few days in order to fully protect and secure my computer system and network. There are some people who are opposed to healing and peace, and prefer to profit from war, injustices and divisions, and this has come to light in the press and news recently, shocking many people ; the 'cabal' is the term often used to describe these people. It would be wise to invest in good anti-virus software and firewall, I recommend Avira AntiVir anti-virus software and Comodo firewall and Spybot search and destroy. They are the best I know of.
I will keep you updated on the group formation phase and a timetable for ley line work. I hope to start this September.
- Tara Hill
- St. Michael Line running from Skellig Michael
- Glastonbury Tor
- St. Michaels Mount (4 ley lines intersect, including St. Michael line and St. Mary line)
- Royston cave (2 ley lines intersect, including St. Michael line and St. Mary line)
- The St. Michael Line
- The St. Mary Line
- Bath abbey
- The ridge of the Malvern hills. Alfred Watkins theorised that St. Ann's Well in Worcestershire is the start of a ley line that passes along the ridge of the Malvern Hills through several springs including theHoly Well, Walms Well, and St. Pewtress Well.
- Avebury stone circle
- Tara Hill
- St. Michael Ligne depuis la source jusqu’à Skellig Michael
- Glastonbury Tor
- St. Michaël Mount (4 lignes telluriques s’entrecroisent, y compris celle de St. Michael et de Ste. Mary )
- Royston cave (2 Lignes Telluriques se croisent, y compris la ligne St. Michael et Ste. Mary)
- Ligne St. Michael
- Ligne Ste. Mary
- Bath abbey (Pays de Galles)
- La crête de Malvern hills. Alfred Watkins a écrit une théorie sur St. Ann's Well en Worcestershire, laquelle est le commencement d’une ligne Sacrée qui traverse la crête de Malvern Hills à travers divers sources y compris Holy Well, Walms Well, et St. Pewtress Well.
- Avebury cercle de Pierres
Website: The Montague Keen Foundation
mardi 1 septembre 2015
© The Montague Keen Foundation
CC in French, Portuguese and Spanish
Pour activer les sous-titres, cliquez sur la roue dentée dans le menu du vidéo.
Svp., cliquez sur l'icône YouTube et puis sur le petit carré en bas, à droite, pour obtenir les sous-titres (CC) et choisissez FRANÇAIS
Veuillez cliquer sur le carré à droite en bas du cadre de la vidéo pour voir les sous-titres.
14:02:2014 - 09:00H BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA
13:02:2014 – 24:00H PARIS, FRANCEhttp://24timezones.com/